Land Registry Lease Plans
Land Registry and Lease Plans
All new leases in the UK require submission of a compliant Land Registry lease plan. Our surveyors are experienced in surveying and drawing both residential and commercial lease plans for the Land Registration Act 2003. We often survey lease plans for retail shops, offices, domestic properties and industrial units.
Your land registry lease plans include:
• Site visit to carry out measurements by our surveyor by appointment
• A lease plan floor plan of the property drawn to scale
• Highlighted Ordnance Survey extract location plan from digital mapping
• The CAD drawing to be colour coded and annotated
• Drawings will be issued as a PDF or CAD format
• Paper copies of your lease plan drawings by post or hand delivered
Get in touch with us today and discuss your needs with our team. If you need the help of our GPS surveyors we can help you with that too.